Monday, August 22, 2011

RAMADHAN DUAS (21st To 30th Ramadhan )

Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious Merciful, the Most Merciful.

Sallallahu alan-Nabiyyil Sallallahu alaihi wasallam Salatan- wasalamanalaika Ya Rasoolallah.

Assalaamualycum Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu.


On 21st day of Ramadhan)O Allah, on this day, show me the way to win Your pleasure, do not let Shaytanhave a means over me, make Paradise an abode and a resting place for me, O the One who fulfillsthe requests of the needy.

On 22nd day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, open for me the doors of Your Grace, send down on me its blessings, help me towards the causes of Your mercy, and give me a place in the comforts of Paradise, O the one who answers the call of the distressed.

On 23rd day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, wash away my sins, purify me from all flaws, examine my heart with (for) the piety of the hearts, O One who overlooks the shortcomings of the sinners.

On 24th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on thiday of day, I ask You for what pleases You, and I seek refuge in You from what displeases You, I ask You to grant me the opportunity to obey You and not disobey You, O One who is generous with those who ask.

On 25th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, make me among those who love Your friends, and hate Your enemies, following the way of Your last Prophet, O the Guardian of the hearts of the Prophets.

On 26th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, make my efforts worthy of appreciation, and my sins forgiven, my deeds accepted, my flaws concealed, O the best of those who hear.

On27th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, bestow on me the blessings of LaylatulQadr, change my affairs from (being) difficult to (being) easy, acceptmy apologies, and decrease for me [my] sins and burdens, O the Compassionate with His righteous servants.

On 28th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, grant me a share in its nawafil(recommended prayers), honorme by attending to my problems, make closer the means to approach You, from all the means, O One who is not preoccupied by the requests of the beseechers.

On 29th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, cover me with Your mercy, grant me in it success and protection, purify my heart from the darkness of false accusations, O the Merciful to His believing servants.

On 30th day of Ramadhan) O Allah, on this day, make my fasts worthy of appreciation and acceptance, according to what pleases You, and pleases the Messenger, the branches being strengthened by the roots, for thesake of our leader, Muhammad, and his purified family. Praise beto Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

No comments: